Thursday, July 30, 2015

How to let this buyer know that he needs to hurry up and buy my item, he keeps postponing?


Long story short, I need to trade my Note 4 for an iPhone because I need to have all of my notes, calendar dates,ect synced with my computer for work and home which are both Macs. I found somebody off a local sales site who wants to trade their iPhone 6 Plus for my Note 4 and who works for AT&T so it seems legitimate. I need to get this done ASAP because my boss keeps asking me when it's going to get done but the buyer(or trader) keeps postponing on me.

The first day he said we could meet he wound up "being too tired" from working all day and so we scheduled for the next day. The next day he said his grandmother was in the hospital and couldn't do it that day either. Today I have yet to hear back from him and I asked him four hours ago when we could meet today.

He's really eager to have my phone but it's extremely frustrating that he keeps postponing because if he already works for the phone company it should be a quick and easy swap right? I even offered to meet him at his store so that takes all the pressure off of him.

How can I pressure him into getting this done without making him not want to swap anymore?

How can I let hi

Read more: How to let this buyer know that he needs to hurry up and buy my item, he keeps postponing?