Thursday, August 27, 2015

Is it normal for an IPhone to get hot?


I have an iPhone 5s and it is one year old. I had an accident with it and it fell then a buggy ran over it so the camera broke and it started getting really hot when i turned it pn, it hurt my hand once when I tried to touch it. So I shutted it down and I went to fix it, and now I got it back. I started using it yesterday and it gets hot while using. Not the old hot but like. The usual hotness. But that's every time I use it. When I lock it it's perfectly fine. Then It gets hot when i use it when it is charging, but when I leave it its fine. I used snapchat and I watched the stories and it got hot, i didn't use it that much but it still got hot. What is wrong? Is that normal or it wasn't fixed? Im just too worried because I missed it and now I really want it to be fixed. So help please!

Read more: Is it normal for an IPhone to get hot?