Saturday, September 5, 2015

Can refresh application on iphone automatically login and logout facebook account?


Can refresh application on iphone automatically login and logout facebook account?
Added (1). i checked the setting to identify which devices are used to login my fb accnt. On my active session, it tells me each time i have accessed it from my iphone. But i never logged out from my iphone. It is permanently logged in. But why it says that i just loged in? I check the device used and it is from my iphone. Its like someone used my iphone to log out and login in back my fb but my phone is here with me 24/7! Do you think someone hacked my iphone or its just some refresh app that caused this?

Read more: Can refresh application on iphone automatically login and logout facebook account?