Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What are some good iPhone apps for weight loss/fitness motivation?


I'm trying to find an app that basically pops up with a motivational message each day, encouraging me to eat healthy and get (stay) fit. I have already managed to lose 40 pounds since January 2015, but I am looking to lose a few more pounds (and am finding that after months of working hard and eating right, my motivation is starting to wane a bit…). Any suggestions as to a good app to help keep me motivated? I already have "before" and "after" shots of myself on my phone (which is a good motivator, of course, since I can see how far I've come!), but I'm just looking for something else to help keep me motivated and on track through this rough patch…

Thank you for your help:-)

Read more: What are some good iPhone apps for weight loss/fitness motivation?