Saturday, September 5, 2015

YouTube not working on iPhone 6 at all?


The YouTube app is not playing videos. YouTube doesn't even load in safari. My phone is updated to the latest version. I've tried clearing my cookies, cache, history. I've tried deleting the YouTube app and re-downoading it. I've restarted my iPhone. I've even unconnected and reconnected to my internet network several times. Nothing works.

I am able to access YouTube on my other devices, it just doesn't seem to work on my iPhone.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem? Thanks in advance!
Added (1). I used to have no problems with YouTube on my iPhone at all. One day it just began working on and off for a while but it wasn't until a day ago that it stopped working completely. I'm am connecting to YouTube via my home wifi.

Read more: YouTube not working on iPhone 6 at all?