Saturday, September 5, 2015

Politics: Don't you think video games & social websites are ruining our youth?


Just look around you, lads. How many teenagers do you see riding bicycles, walking and playing with dogs, playing out door games like football etc, reading a book, watching an informative documentary, or just cleaning their lawns, washing dishes etc? You'd find their ar$es probably in front of a Playstation, if not, you might find them yapping and swiping on their Iphones… If not video games, then you'd find them updating their status on social websites garbage… Taking selfies everywhere. Every dinner, ever breakfast, heck even while taking a dump. Like the world cares about them…
Don't you think the Government ought to ban games and social websites until a certain age. Say 25+?
The other day, I offered my GF's younger brother that I'd love to tech him riding a motorcycle as I've an old 100cc 2-Stroke manual transmission bike in my garage. Small but very addicting and fun. From the expressions of his face, it felt to me that I wasted his 'precious' time on his Iphone.

Read more: Politics: Don't you think video games & social websites are ruining our youth?