Thursday, November 5, 2015

BSoD every time laptop boots?!


My laptop will experience BSoD when it has booted to the desktop after a few minutes. I have researched through the internet from my iPhone and the only fix that worked was uninstalling a display adapter.

I have two (idk why) one being Intel(R) HD Graphics Family and the other being AMD Radeon HD 6470M (which i uninstalled) which is now shown as Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. (both of the adapters are not starting -- code 45(Intel) and 10(VGA.

After I uninstalled the AMD driver, my laptop hasn't been experiencing the BSoD anymore but my resolution is cap'd at 1024 x 768. I was waiting for the AMD driver to be reinstalled when it failed.

Details I got from the BSoD:

0x116

atikmpag.sys

Please help.

Read more: BSoD every time laptop boots?!