Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Roomate is mad at me. What should I do to make things better?


Hi. I have a problem. I accidentally dropped my roommate s iPhone just now and the tempered glass screen protector cracked but nothing happened to the iPhone. It is still functioning as usual. The screen has a tiny scratch that can be removed easily by using some natural remedies. I feel so guilty and came clean to her right after that. I offered to buy her new tempered glass and fix the scratch. And I have ordered a new screen protector online just now. She is really mad at me to the point she is not speaking to me until now. I don t know what I should do to make her speak to me again. Everything seems awkward now. I cant talk with the other housemates while she s there,sitting with them because I feel so guilty to be chatty because I cracked her screen protector. So I think I shouldn t be happy when I m around her. What should I do to make her speak to me again? Please help me. I am desperate.

Read more: My Roomate is mad at me. What should I do to make things better?