Friday, November 6, 2015

IPhone4 Wont Sync with Itunes?


This i think gets asked a lot but I'v Tried Everything under the sun & my Iphone 4 (which is fully up to date) Will not sync with my Itunes (Which is also up to date)
I have tried the famous turn the Iphone & laptop off & back on again to de-authorizaing & re-Authorizing my computer.
Iv uninstalled & re-installed Itunes
Iv went to preferences made sure the "prevent itune from syncing automatically" box was unchecked.
Iv changed charge cords & tried all my UBS Ports! NOTHING WORKS Id like to update my music its been 2weeks & the problem not fixing itself.
to continue yes i unlock my iphone "passcode" but the "trust or not to trust" notification doesn't come up which makes me think Itune isnt detecting my Iphone at all. Have i missed anything?

Read more: IPhone4 Wont Sync with Itunes?