Thursday, November 26, 2015

Is 13 too young for an iphone? - 1


im not one of those kids who just wants an "iphone" too be popular/take selfies. I have a samsung and i feel like an iphone would be eaiser to use and carry around. I have alot of issues with my current phone though, my dad has an iphone and he wont let me get one… Not sure why though. Should i try and convince him? Im a pretty responsible kid: i never ask for much, not spolit or anything either. Im turning 13 soon and in highschool i think im mature than most other kids. I need your opinons is an iphone too much for a 13 year old? Xx p.s having a smartphone is convenient for me because i go out alot to sports and with friends so calling/using apps is useful… And if my parents had any issues they would track me to see where i am:)

Read more: Is 13 too young for an iphone? - 1