Sunday, November 22, 2015

What is the lesson in this heart break?


Please be nice. Had a rough, ROUGH year last year, and the year before that. Toxic coworkers, toxic work envoronment, underpaid. Then, after much hard work with my passion, I get accepted to take part in a world premiere ballet. It was a dream come true. I wa walking to the opera house and picked up some make up on the way. I took out my iPhone to check myself out prior to heading into rehearsal. I never saw myself so happy and glowing and gorgeous. I had a rough childhood- to look that happy and so beautiful and in gorgeous hand me down coat from a dear friend, that was a huge milestone for me. I took a selfie, I wanted that image forever. And then my phone got finicky and accidentally deleted it! I can't stop wanting that photo back:(. I know all that happiness is found on the inside, but who doesn't dream of having a photo with the image of it? I finally got it, and I don't know why it had to be taken away from me. My closest friends believe that the opportunity will come knocking again, but it's feeling inconsolable because it was THAT particular opportunity that I wanted to capture. It just meant a lot. Any helpful feedback? Thank you!

Read more: What is the lesson in this heart break?