Saturday, November 28, 2015

Why did i get stuck with this horrible life?


im just going to list my reasons. Call me a brat all you want i dont care.
1) im really ******* fat.
2) im 14 and dont have a phone. (EVERYONE ELSE IN FAM HAS IPHONE 6)
3) My older sister gets spoiled alotttt. (golden child). She is always picking on me.
4) My brother tortures me about my weight 24/7 "youre a fat w h ore shut up"
5) my mom spends all her time with her boyfriend. I literally see him EVERYDAY. He stays here till midnight everyday and they are very loud so i cant sleep.
6) i have no friends at school. They all use me then drop me.
7) im ugly asf. I know everyone says that but no one ever tells me im pretty and i just dont see it.
8) i always get bad grades no matter how HARD I TRY. I tried so hard 1st quarter of school and i got a 45 in math.
9) my mom treats me like im 5. No phone, i cant even pick out my own clothes.
just help me figure out wtf is wrong. Thanks. Call me a brat i really dont care.

Read more: Why did i get stuck with this horrible life?