Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Can I get a virus on my iPhone 6 by visiting a website?


Can I get a virus on my iPhone 6 by visiting a website? - 1
Added (1). I just got a pop-up ad on my iPhone stating that I had several viruses attacking my phone and I should download a specific antivirus software to get rid of it. Strange thing is, I have downloaded several different "anti virus software" programs for my phone. None of them have an option listed to get rid of viruses on my phone.
Is this just a scam to get me to install something? What is going on here?
Added (2). what is the crash website? Is it a virus itself? It wanted me to download something called Onavo protect to get rid of the 4 different viruses that were apparently on my computer it said.

Read more: Can I get a virus on my iPhone 6 by visiting a website?