Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I have the IP address of someone who tried to hack into my email?


I received a notification about someone trying to hack into my email on gmail. It said "they have the password, but google stopped the attempt". This person lives in Illinois. I live in Pa. I tracked the IP address and found their internet carrier. However, thats all the info I could get. I called their internet company and they said to have MY company (comcast) contact them about it and so on and so on.

Heres the thing, id rather find out who they are and give them a little call. Is this possible? Are there any hackers out there who wouldn't mind giving me a favor and finding out? LOL
Added (1). and let me just ADD, it said it belongs to an iPhone

Read more: I have the IP address of someone who tried to hack into my email?