Monday, February 22, 2016

IPhone 6 apps continuously waiting?


So I have an iPhone 6 and here recently it won't let me update existing apps or download new apps. New apps gets stuck in "waiting" (where the icon is greyed out and says waiting underneath). I've tried restarting my phone, signing out of My Apple ID and back in, I've reset my network settings, done a service update, I'm on LTE coverage, have 97GB of room left for storage, and haven't been hooked up to wifi for about a month and a half now ( we just moved and haven't gotten the Internet set up here yet, but we have gone to Starbucks to use their wifi for system updates and such.)

With updates for apps I have to do them manually, and here lately they don't want to update either (they get stuck at the stop button and won't complete the process).

Any ideas or help please? I'm in sprint network of that helps at all.

Read more: IPhone 6 apps continuously waiting?