Saturday, February 27, 2016

Is there a WiFi router around 100$ that allows me to customize which things get signal priority?


Is there a WiFi router around 100$ that allows me to customize which things get signal priority? - 1
Added (1). Is there a WiFi router around 100$ that allows me to customize which things get signal priority?

What I mean is we connect about 8 things to our current wifi at once, and it handles it alright, but things that could use more connection like the Xbox, are getting less signal strength than an iPhone.

Is there a router that will let me customize the strength percentages? (ex. Have the Xbox get 85% of the signal, then split the other 15% of it between everything else)

Read more: Is there a WiFi router around 100$ that allows me to customize which things get signal priority?