Thursday, March 3, 2016

IPhone 6 has stopped recognizing Wifi. Is there any way to fix this?


Last night my iPhone stopped recognizing WiFi. The WiFi button on the drop down menu is grayed out and the option in settings is frozen. The phone is about a little over a year old. After spending over an hour on the phone with AT&T, they're saying I have to get another one because none of the resetting options solved the issue. I've tried resetting the entire phone to factory settings and resetting the network settings. Customer service claims it's a hardware problem. Thankfully, I have insurance so it shouldn't cost me anything to replace. What ticks me off is that a relatively new phone is having hardware problems in the first place. Is there any way this issue can be resolved without me having to replace the phone? Thank you everyone!

Read more: IPhone 6 has stopped recognizing Wifi. Is there any way to fix this?