Sunday, May 1, 2016

How to restart my iPhone without deleting everything?


I have an I phone 5c. I was on the internet and I accidentally clicked on this web site that said "webcam now installed into your device" or something close to that and I don t think that can really happen but just in case I closed the tab and held down the power button on my phone to restart it. Then about 6 hrs later I got a text with 3 random picture of like cartons or something. And just a minute ago my phone went black and Siri and vibrate was still working, and when I plugged my phone in it vibrated like usual. But the screen wasn t working at all. I kept holding down the buttons and eventually it turned back on. These could be huge coincidences, but I want to be sure there isn t a virus or anything wrong with my phone. How can I check for a virus or reset my phone, other than plugging it in and deleting everything? Thank you!

Read more: How to restart my iPhone without deleting everything?