Saturday, May 7, 2016

Iphone 5C mobile data issue?


Hi, this is my first post on here so i m sorry if I use it incorrectly. For the last 7 days my mobile data (or cellular data as it is otherwise called) on my Iphone 5C hasn t been working although it had been working perfectly for a year. I am running ios 9.0.2 and i ve been on this firmware for a while, when I turn on mobile data an "E" appears in the top left of my phone next to the carrier name but if I try to search something in safari it says "Data roaming is turned off. You can enable Data Roaming in the mobile data section of settings" if I turn on Data roaming and retry it says "Safari cannot open the page because you are not connected to the internet" also, if I go to Settings>Mobile data>voice and data it says "2G" if I try to enable 3G it won t let me select it, the blue tick just stays on the right side of the 2G option. Safari is turned on in the mobile data section. I have tried resetting network settings, restting all settings, phoning my carrier and they replaced the sim but it didn t solve the issue, turning on airplane mode, turning off SIM PIN and restarting device, I really don t want to update my device or restore it so I was just wondering if there are any other options I could try. Thank you

Read more: Iphone 5C mobile data issue?