Tuesday, May 17, 2016

IPhone 5s Stuck in Recovery Mode? - 1


I had attempted to update my iPhone 5s to whatever the new IOS is through itunes and while waiting for it to finish installing, it stopped for some reason and now the phone is stuck in recovery mode. I've try countless things, the problem is- I want to keep whats on this phone and most of the ways to fix this is to just completely make the phone factory settings?

I have large amounts of pictures I want to keep and have on this phone but I cannot access them and I do not want to delete them. As well as important text messages and some apps.

Please, If theres any way to fix my phone and keep my stuff tell me!
I've already spent over 4 hours trying different ways from different people having the same problem.

Thank you for your time.

Read more: IPhone 5s Stuck in Recovery Mode? - 1