Sunday, May 15, 2016

Won't Stop Getting iMessage Notifications?


So I have an iPhone 6S and my mom has a MacBook Pro for her work. She doesn't really use the Mac much so I use it a lot more than her. At one point I had connected my iMessage to her MacBook. She needed the computer for work one day and I logged my iCloud out. I went through and deleted all the conversations still left on there. I had the Mac off for a few days and when I turned it back on all my iMessage from my phone for the past few days were blowing up on there. Even though I was logged out. And had deleted all the messages, they were back. I don't know what to do. I don't want all of my messages being on there in case my mom needs her computer. That's just weird. And they won't go away! Could someone please help me figure this out? Thanks!

Read more: Won't Stop Getting iMessage Notifications?