Monday, May 16, 2016

What jobs will I be able to do as a blind person?


Hello everyone, I am a 17 year old blind girl living in London, and I m currently doing my AS levels. When I was a bit younger I always used to think that I would never let my disability stop me doing what I want in life, but know i m not so sure. I m not that great with technology, are use my iPhone to do all my research but I don t really know how to use those speech program is like supernova all jaws on computers and laptops. I keep thinking to myself what job will I be able to do? I m interested in journalism and news broadcasting, but I don t really know, can a Braillist become a journalist or broadcast the news? I m really lost and actually quite worried. Most people in my classes at school do a job in the evenings or on weekends, mostly as shop assistants, I want to do voluntary work too but I wouldn t really be able to work in the shop would I? Please help if you can

Read more: What jobs will I be able to do as a blind person?