Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Can I sell a phone that I accidentally reported missing or stolen?

About a month ago, I was under the assumption that I had lost my entire purse. This included my debt card, iPhone 6s Plus, etc. I ordered a new phone that arrived to me within 2 days. However, a day into activating and using this new iPhone 6s Plus (a total cost of 200$), the purse I had believed stolen was returned to me with my old iPhone Included. I believed it was too late to return the iPhone 6s Plus I payed 200$ for to my insurance considering I had already activated it. Is it possible for me to sell my old iPhone 6s Plus even though it is reported lost or stolen? Is their anyway I can get that undone so it is able to be sold? Or is it fine to be sold as is under the sprint network?

Read more: Can I sell a phone that I accidentally reported missing or stolen?