Monday, March 27, 2017

IPhone 6s Plus won't download software update or apps?

Hello,
My iPhone 6s Plus has been acting very odd the last 24 hours. I have attempted to download the software update. However it attempts to dowload it, but will shortly say Unable to Download. That s all it says-no explanation why. Also, I am unable to download new apps from the App Store. It says the same thing, that it is not able to download at this time.
I have PLENTY of storage space. And I'm connected to private, strong wifi, so I'm at a loss to what the problem may be. I am aware that you can update software through iTunes, however I only have a chrome book computer, and I believe iTunes is only available on windows or Mac.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Read more: IPhone 6s Plus won't download software update or apps?