Saturday, April 1, 2017

Is there anyone who knows how to recover pictures off of my old iphone? It doesn't work anymore. I could really use some help!

I had battery problems with the phone about almost a year ago, so I ordered a new battery and a replacement kit. I installed the new battery making sure everything was connected and screwed in properly. I went to turn on the phone, and it wouldn't turn on. The screen would not light up or anything. I tried connecting it to a charger and it still wouldn't work. I had it plugged in for several days too. I tried everything I could. I really want to get some of my photos back because I had some really important ones. I also don't want to pay for anything that's going to be expensive. I even plugged the phone into my computer to see if I could access the pictures but I can't. I'd really appreciate some help!

Read more: Is there anyone who knows how to recover pictures off of my old iphone? It doesn't work anymore. I could really use some help!