Monday, March 27, 2017

Best way to manage my photos?

I have several thousand photos that I want to store together, and be accessible at all time, without having to download them all onto each of my devices. I have an iPhone, Macbook, and iMac, and I currently store different photos on each of these devices, and I want to store them all together on some sort of cloud.

Is there anyway to put all my photos onto a cloud storage server (iCloud, Dropbox, etc) and also have the photos on my devices, without having to download them. For example, with Apple Music I hundreds of songs, and I can choose which ones I want to download and be accessible offline on each device. I want to do this with my photos so that I can see all within a photos app when I have internet connection, but not download them. I also want any photo I take on my iPhone to automatically be uploaded to the sever.

Anything like this available? What do you suggest?

Read more: Best way to manage my photos?