Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Apple iCloud account got hacked or corrupted, what should I do?

I have subscribed for 1TB space on Apple iCloud in INR 650/month and using only 500GB of space. Now my iCloud Drive hacked or got corrupted and its showing more then 1.65TB space consumed. Neither my devices nor my internet speed is capable of uploading such amount of data in few minutes.

Now I am worried of my data because I don't have any backup. I trusted the Apple iCloud for all data backup considering **my high price - low memory** Apple devices iPhone 64GB and MacBook Pro 256GB

iCloud don't even allowing me to take backup on external drives and its hampering my work and continuously showing popup to upgrade. I tried calling Apple Care but they are not giving any proper response.

Read more: Apple iCloud account got hacked or corrupted, what should I do?