Saturday, April 8, 2017

Locating photos imported to laptop from my iphone

I am clueless. Approximately 8 months ago my laptop (windows xp) crashed/virus.I'm not completely sure and without my knowledge the tech (who I asked to try and save my documents/photos) changed the hardrive and operating system to windows 10. On the home page I can see a box labeled "photos" that actually streams the photos he saved but I cannot find them to open them up. In addition, Recently imported photos (as a result of my ignorance and lack of attention) have been saved to a number of locations… Some in "documents", some by date, some by folder name. Regardless, I cannot find many of my older and newly imported photos that I know were successfully imported and saved. Help

Read more: Locating photos imported to laptop from my iphone