Friday, April 7, 2017

Apple iphone ios 10.3.1 (NOT 10.3) iCloud storage problem?

I had ios 10.2.something.ICloud backup off and its storage is 0 kb.Updated to ios 10.3.1 today.Found iCloud storage " used (around) 50 kb of 50 gb "
Dont know what info on my phone ware leaked to my iCloud storage.So tried deleting what ever went there by fwllowing there support instructions. But can't see the button that delete's whats there. For over 2hours. I even tried turning on & off iCloud backup. But i didn't even see the pop-up that should ask about turnoff and delete iCloud storage usage. How ever it increased the data in iCloud to 84 kb… My "iCloud drive" & "iCloud backup" are turned off since the day i got this iPhone. But "find my iPhone" is on.Is that little kb's of data on iCloud from "find my iPhone" app? If so can't it be deleted? If its not from this app then how do i delete it?ICloud system won't recognize it cuz its so small data?

Read more: Apple iphone ios 10.3.1 (NOT 10.3) iCloud storage problem?