Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Instagram notifications isn't working properly - iOS.10?

Okay, here we go, so I'm new to iPhone and one thing I really enjoyed in particular when I first started using the phone was how Instagram notified me of people's posts. When I initially got the phone I would get each individual notification with a preview of the photo, even on the lock screen, and what I liked was that with the new 3D Touch I could hold down the notification and I could view the picture blown up, and from there I had the choice to like, comment, or view in the Instagram app, and doing so wouldn't clear the rest of the individual notifications. As time went on (I've had the phone for maybe about two months now) the photo preview for each notification went away and I only had the option to like, comment, or open in the app, and this didn't clear my notifications for Instagram, I just wasn't able to view the photo in the notifications bar. Now, even later, when I get an Instagram notification, whether I use 3D Touch to do the three options from my notifications bar, or I choose to open in app, all my notifications from Instagram disappear entirely, which is what Android does and I hate it. Opening one notification, through 3D Touch or just the tap to open in-app, clears all the notifications. It's actually really frustrating and I like how smooth iPhone works compared to Android. How can I fix this if there's even a way? I tried deleting the app and reisatalling, but to no luck. I don't see a cache clear either. Any help… Helps!

Read more: Instagram notifications isn't working properly - iOS.10?