Sunday, November 26, 2017

My phone is haunted?

I have an iPhone 6s, and have had two occasions where really weird things have happened to me.
1) I'm in a group chat with about ten friends, I changed the group chat icon to me and my friend from the group chat and it stayed on for like two minutes, I came back onto WhatsApp and it said that I had changed it again to an old picture of me and another friend in that group chat, but then I looked in my camera roll and WhatsApp chats and that picture is no where to be found on my phone…

2) On a different group chat, I had left my phone in my room and went into the kitchen and I came back and apparently I had typed "Hi" but there's no way that that was me. I was alone at home there was no one playing with my phone.

I understand that this could be hacking but its spooky because: my phone was in the car of a car accident I was involved in where the driver had passed away in the car (sounds silly but its spooky) Also I had used the "ghost radar" app many times in the past to contact spirits. I was very skeptical about this all until I started asking questions and was getting responses on an app that does not even have microphone access…

Thoughts?

Read more: My phone is haunted?