Thursday, November 30, 2017

Problems with my Insignia sound system?

I have a Vauxhall Insignia (2009). Radio, fine. CD, fine. When I plug my iPhone (7) in it only transmits half the song. I'll either have lyrics and no drums or drums and no lyrics. It's not the aux lead, I've bought 6. It's not the iPhone lead, I've had several different ones. It's not the iPhone, I can listen via headphones and it doesn't have a problem going into my house stereo. I've had a look in my manual and changed a couple of fuses, but nothing seems to be working! My warranty doesn't cover the stereo (typically) and I don't want to tear up the car unless I've got half an idea of what to look for. Google doesn't want to help me out so I'm hoping someone out there can give me a clue? Thanks in advance for reading,

Read more: Problems with my Insignia sound system?