Thursday, November 8, 2012

A fun hobby for a 14 yr old?

A 14 year old boy and I need a hobby because I have way to much free time at home. I am a huge video game person that gets all of his homework done in his 2 50 minute study halls. I do bowling on Wednesday from 4-6. I'm not into sports except for bowling so that is out of the question. I'm only allowed to have 1 hour of electronic time (PC, PS3, iPhone etc) a day so that's out of the question. I need something to do to fill in the other 5 hours of my day. I can't do any after school activities because they already started and I didn't know. I am a huge video game person and I like computers and mathematical stuffs. I need help because my parents are getting mad because I spend too much time on my electronics. I only do it because I don't have anything else to do… Please Help!
>>> A fun hobby for a 14 yr old?