Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How to delete photos from my iPhone?

Okay okay. The title might seem vague but here's the body of the problem. I've just got rid of my blackberry and got an iPhone 5. I'm really enjoying it and everything, there's just a couple of slight problems. I transferred all of my blackberry images onto my computer and later onto my iPhone.So on my iPhone I have a couple of album titles like 'old blackberry images' and so on.My first problem is that when I go onto the images in these albums, I can't actually delete any of them without scrawling through hundreds on the computer and doing it manually.Is there anyway I can set my iPhone to allow me to just delete them straight off the device? Secondly, is there anyway I can just have 2 folders, one being 'photo library' and the other 'camera roll' as opposed to having several with names such as 'old blackberry images' or 'summer holiday 2012'? I do have the 2 aforementioned albums, it's just that the only images in the photo library are a collection of all my albums, seems a bit pointless and needlessly cluttered. Apologies for the ridiculously long winded post, it's just that I could really do with sorting these! (The first problem is one that I am most keen to fix!). Many thanks in advance!
Added (1). Sorry guys, didn't make myself entirely clear! There is NO way whatsoever for me to delete the images off the iPhone. I know exactly how I would do it as I've had the iPod touch for the last year but there simply isn't any form of delete button anywhere. Perhaps i should just phone Apple or visit one of their stores! Cheers!
>>> How to delete photos from my iPhone?