Thursday, November 8, 2012

What should i put on my christmas list? - 1

So this year my parents are trying to start shopping a little at a time so the don't just get a huge bill in january from christmas shopping. I'm a 15 year old girl, and i'm really trying not to ask for anything too huge considering i'm getting my license in less than a year and want a decent car! The only big item on my list is an iPad, and i'm not expecting to get it, but i'd like it for school since my schools too cheap to buy us iPads but they are ok with us bringing our own. I already have an iPhone and i'm planning to upgrade to the 5 when i get enough money for it and i have a laptop and don't want another unless mine quits. I love sports and play volleyball and softball and i LOVE penguins! Any suggestions?
>>> What should i put on my christmas list? - 1