Saturday, November 10, 2012

I have never felt more lonely, empty, pathetic and hopeless in my life?

Here I am.An 18 year old college student who almost died half a year ago via F250 running a red light.My parents love me more than life itself. We have money. I have an iPhone, flat screen and nice car. Everything I could ever want… My life is perfect on paper, yet I find myself severely depressed.

I have nothing going for my school life. I'm failing community college and always skip class. I stay up too late. I find it impossible to focus on lectures, or studying or anything school related.
I feel awful knowing I'm letting down my parents. I used to be the best student. They had such high hopes for me…
I have nothing going for my social life. I used to be the funniest outgoing person. Friends were always calling me to hang out. Now I'm depressing and boring to hang out with.No one ever calls me to chill.
I would call others, but my social skills have plummeted drastically and I'm ashamed of who I've become. I used to have a six pack and now I'm on my way to being overweight as well.
I have nothing going for my romantic life. I honestly used to tell my friends, I CAN GET ANY GIRL I WANT. And it was pretty much true. I spent long hours every night talking to different girls.
Now girls NEVER talk to me. And when they do I am so awkward and opposite of how I used to be with them…
I have nothing going as far as hobbies. I used to be an amazing skateboarder but due to excessive injuries and multiple surgeries I stopped that. I dream of being a musician making music but my parents won't sign me up for guitar or vocal lessons.
It's Saturday night and I'm gonna spend tonight playing video games. Just an hour ago my mom told me "I need some nerd friends."

I AM *** SICK OF THIS LIFE. IF THESE PAINFUL FEELINGS IM HAVING DON'T LET UP I AM ENDING MY LFE.

Please give me some advice :(
I want my awesome life back
>>> I have never felt more lonely, empty, pathetic and hopeless in my life?