Monday, November 5, 2012

I don't know if I should get the iPhone 5 or the 4S?

I've never owned an iPhone before.My current phone and the one before this one, have both been Androids(I'm with AT&T btw) I've been eligible for an upgrade since July, and I've been wanting to get an iPhone for a while now. I just don't know which one to get; 4S or 5? The 4S is $99, while the 5 is $199 for a 16GB. I could finally get the 4S now because I have the money, or I could wait until I have an extra $100 and get the 5. Would it be worth the wait and the extra $100?
What are the differences between the two besides the taller screen and the new charger pin thing? I know the 5 has option of LTE or whatever, but I don't care for that because I live in a country area and the 3G on my phone now works just fine for me.
I would also like to know y'alls opinions and which one y'all would pick if y'all were/are in my situation.
And to y'all who do have the 5, how do you like it? And are there any problems with it? Thanks.
>>> I don't know if I should get the iPhone 5 or the 4S?