Thursday, November 8, 2012

Where can I find Bared To You by Sylvia Day?

I am looking to find a free PDF of Bared to You (readable/downloadable to my iPhone/iBooks). I just finished reading the Fifty Shades trilogy and need a new read which will fill the void of Christian and Ana.
I would love to get a little taste of Bared to You before actually buying it and reading it in whole but can't seem to find a free PDF of it anywhere.
There are sites beyond sites filled with spam but none actually have it… by the way I was able to find the 1st book of the Fifty Shades trilogy as a PDF no problem (and then of course once I got hooked I went and purchased the actual ebooks).
If you guys could help me I would truly appreciate it … thanks in advance :]
>>> Where can I find Bared To You by Sylvia Day?