Saturday, November 10, 2012

I dropped my iPhone 4s in tea and now the speakers won't work?

I know it sounds comical, but it really isn't.
I was sat on the sofa with my knees under my chin with a cup of tea on my lap.
I also had my iPhone in my hand. I shifted to drink my tea and dropped my iPhone in the full cup.
I tried wiping it with a tea towel, and it seemed to work fine.

Then while I was watching a YouTube video on it, the speakers suddenly started spazzing out. I stayed calm and tried to play music instead, but the sound wouldn't work on that either.

I've dropped my iPhone in water lots of times, and its always started working a few minutes afterwards.

But it's just the sound that's not working now.
Reply QUICKLYYYY :((
Added (1). Also, I can't take it apart. I don't want to either. Isn't there ANOTHER option?
>>> I dropped my iPhone 4s in tea and now the speakers won't work?