Tuesday, November 6, 2012

IPhone 3GS completely broken?

So, basically, I jailbreak-ed the iPhone using Redsn0w's custom DFU IPSW thing. Now whenever I turn the device off (or reboot it) I got it out by Booting Tethered, after a while the screen went white when it was booting up. After, It was completely stuck in DFU mode, and iTunes would not restore, error codes left and right, usually when downgrading.So I tried a clean restore, it got stuck at "Waiting for iPhone" so I unpluged it, the white screen didn't go away, All my computers don't detect it, but my personal computer does a noise when I (un)plug it (in). But it doesn't appear. I tried restarting the service. And the power button is broken, so I can't do the force restart. I am currently draining the battery to reset it. Please respond my sister really needs this iPhone. I will answer your questions! PLEASE!
Added (1). I ended up doing a typo.
I turn the device off (or reboot it) I got it out by Booting…
Is suppose to mean "I turn the device off (or reboot it) it kicks into DFU mode. I got it out by Booting… "
Added (2). @Jon I can, but I need money quick and it would cost allot of money since she got it used and I don't know if they can see if its jailbroken
>>> IPhone 3GS completely broken?