Monday, November 5, 2012

My jailbroken iphone 3gs is stuck in recovery mode and i don't know what to do?

Okay so i thought it would be a good idea to update my phone 3gs because i kept on getting a silly notification saying 'update to IOS6' which i did.
this is exactly what i did:
i plugged my phone in which was working as normal and connected it to itunes then clicked on 'check for update'.it then said i have to restore it in order for the update to work so i did that.after i clicked on the restore option a few boxes poped up and i read and clicked accept on them.
it didn't restore my iphone at all.it was trying to update IOS6, it's like it's stuck in a cycle because it wont let me restore my iphone without updating the IOS.
i've tried to do the DFU thingy but that doesnt work either.
the only thing i can see on my iphone screen now is a stupid itunes logo with a usb and arrow pointing to it.
i have tried many times turning it off and on again and nothing happens.
it keeps saying when i connect my phone to itunes 'itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode, you must restore this iphone before it can be used with itunes' but when i go to restore it says `are you sure you want to restore this iPhone "IPhone" to it's factory settings..' i click restore and update then i get another box after that saying update to IOS6 and i click agree then it 'updates' but when the 'update' has finished nothing happens at all and my iphone stays the same as it was before. PLEASE HELP ME! x

btw i'm not that smart when it comes to iphones soo could you explain in full detail for me? :) thankyousoo much
>>> My jailbroken iphone 3gs is stuck in recovery mode and i don't know what to do?