Saturday, November 10, 2012

Should I get a knock off iphone 5 or iphone 4/4s?

So I was on amazon and I was looking a unlocked phones and I see this china made knock off of an iPhones 4/4s and it had a ton of good reviews the only thing I don't like about it is the camera resoloution / pixels so the I went to the person who was selling it (Lol Buy) and they made a knock off of the iPhone 5 the thing is it doesn't have any reviews. I don't want to buy it because what if it sucks? But I like it because the camera has better picture quality and I LOVE taking pics.My upgrade is in August but I don't mind knock offs so if the product is good ill save my upgrade. (: I will post the links And any advice on this would be much appreciated Oh and I have Att service and a blackberry torch.

Iphone 5 (ko)
http://www.amazon.com/Unlocked-Quadband-Capacitive-T-mobile-lolbuy/dp/B009Q8BECA/ref=sr_1_sc_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1352554719&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=lol+buy

Iphone 4/4s (ko)
http://www.amazon.com/Unlocked-Quadband-Android-Capacitive-Screen/dp/B007OQBA84/ref=pd_sim_sbs_cps_1
>>> Should I get a knock off iphone 5 or iphone 4/4s?