Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My crush is confusing the crap out of me?

Me and my crush met a month ago through my best friend because they're cousins. We go to different school's. But when we first started talking everything went really good. He asked me to go to his football game, texted me first 3 days in a row and kept the convo going, flirted, etc. Then things started slowing down. Our convos were barely lasting and we barely texted anymore. We went about a week without texting and then he snapchatted me (iphone app where you send pics back and forth) and wished me a happy birthday.So that was cute. Then that week went by.didn't talk.So I snapchatted him that friday saying hi and he said "hey beautiful" and we talked till he had to go to his game. Then once again we went almost a week without talking.So then we were supposed to go trick or treating together but because of the hurricane halloween was postponed to yesterday. When he found that out he snapchatted me with a sad face and I asked what was wrong. He said "we can't go trick or treating :(" and then I asked why and found out he had a football game.So then we didn't talk for a few days and I snapchatted him last night a picture of his school picture cause I was at his cousins house. And I said "look at this cutie i found!" And he said "that's me!" And I said "oh really?" And he never replied.

So I don't know. Sometimes.it seems like he likes me. Sometimes it doesn't. But I just miss him and the way things were a few weeks ago. I wanna hang out with him. He has his last game this saturday. I don't know if I should just go with my friend and see how he acts or what. Opinions on all this?
>>> My crush is confusing the crap out of me?