Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dropping your phone damage internals?

Yesterday I got the iPhone X delivered. I personally love this phone and have used it since. Five minutes ago I was sitting at my computer table, and I was typing. My phone was in between my arms on top of a shirt. (Which is slippery)
It slides off, I try and catch it but I could not see which way it was falling.
It fell from my leg height sitting down on a computer chair, onto the face back of the phone. It hurt wood floor but I can't see no damage? The phone is looking perfect! (No scratches either)
I understand I should have a case for a 1000 phone, but I have not got one as I'm waiting for it right now.
Everything is working fine, the display is still True Tone too.
This is the first time I've dropped it, but would there really be damage from that drop? I think it prolly hit edges as it hit the ground, I don't think it hit straight to the back.
I'm worried right now, I got insurance. Do I really have to go and get a new one for another brand new experience?

Read more: Dropping your phone damage internals?