Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Is iPhone 5c worth buying in 2017 or should I buy iPhone 5?

I don't mind the iPhone 5c plastic back case or cover or whatever the damn thing is called?

I heard that it can support drop and still won't break that's a bonus for me because I like phones that are harder to break. Meaning less spending money to spend it on repairing the phone.

Anyway how good is the battery life of iPhone 5c I heard the battery is bigger then iPhone 5 I'm a heavy user.

So i'll probably stick to try to downgrade to iOS9.3.3 or iOS 10.3.3 and use low power mode?

So I like to use 1 hour of YouTube video 30 mins of Facebook and 1 hour web browsing.

Is that heavy usage or moderate how good is the iPhone 5c I heard Apple won't be supporting it in the future?

Does that mean that I won't be able to download any apps if I buy iPhone 5 or 5c?

Read more: Is iPhone 5c worth buying in 2017 or should I buy iPhone 5?