Saturday, December 9, 2017

Financial difficulty help or not to

Hello, everyone, I need an advice
let say this girl she is my friend she lives along the distance from me and we never met and she is in financial difficulty single mother of 3 children she is working super hard to make a living she is working 14 hours 7 days straight. She pays half of her income towards rent and the rest of going for the living. Her daughters iPhone give up on her and my question is should i buy an iPhone for her daughter.
no strings attached or anything it a good guesser because if i don't do it no one else will and it like this girl broke her heart crying and her mother will never be able to afford one she lives in Russia and i live in EU and 600 euro is a lot of money for me but at the same time for is like crazy money. She is just my friend we met online about a year ago and just chatting. I'm puzzled because Xmas is coming and stuff and it would be a nice present for the daughter but at the same time i'm not rich i have a huge loan to pay off and 600 quid would really help me out but i'm not struggling at the same time i canna feel sorry for the girl and i don't know what to do i can only imagine her reaction to an iPhone 7 in the post what do you guys think

Read more: Financial difficulty help or not to