Saturday, December 9, 2017

What can I do, about not being able to receive Verizon txt messages?

Hello, I opened a cellphone line for my fiancee and I we have T-Mobile. In 2015 I got her the note 5 and I got myself and iPhone and since then I've upgraded to iPhone X, but she's kept her same phone since 2015 and for some reason she can't receive verizon text messages she's tried everything T-Mobile has told her to do so for 2 1/2 years she hasn't been able to receive the messages. She even payed for the insurance fee and got a new phone but same model I pay our phone bill onetime and i think its ridiculous they have not been able to figure out the problem. What should we do?

And its been several verizon carrier numbers she doesn't receive such as her best friend,boss, therapist, etc. So they don't have blocked
She can call and text them but she just doesn't get their messages

Read more: What can I do, about not being able to receive Verizon txt messages?