Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Why do people rob people instead of getting real jobs?

People take the time of plot and scheme on robbing somebody but can't take the time to fill out a job application. You're a low life if you rob somebody, last week a guy got beat up outside his house and the person robbing him took his phone and money, who does that? That guy who got robbed probably goes to work and worked really hard for that phone or money. I believe you that if you get arrested for robbing, car jacking, or breaking into somebodies house, you deserve the death penalty People have nothing better to do than to steal people's things. I worked so hard for my iPhone and earned every penny of my pay check, so if I get robbed, the person who robbed me deserves to get shot in the head execution style. Filling out a job application isn't difficult, it's just like my friend always crying poor but doesn't fill out job applications or puts in the effort to get a job. All I'm saying is that you're a classless bum if you rob somebody, get a life, nobody owes you s**t.

Read more: Why do people rob people instead of getting real jobs?