Sunday, May 20, 2018

IPhone has a problem

So I have an iPhone 6 which I brought back in April 2016. There have been issues before with my phone deleting all my pictures, notes, messages, numbers, information and logging me out of apps. I got this fixed back in September 2017. Now this is not the problem anymore but a new problem has occurred.

I don't know how or why but some apps my iPhone 6 cuts of some of the screen which is SO ANNOYING. It makes the screen look like an iPhone 4. This started back in November 2017 and I can't take it anymore. When you look at my friends iPhone 6 their apps are completely normal and looks like, well how apps on iPhone 6 looks.

Please TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT APPLE PHONE THEN I NEED YOUR Help MORE THAN ANYTHING! Thank you

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/iphone-has-a-problem.html