Monday, May 21, 2018

Over protective mom keeps tracking my phone ( i'm 19 years old male)?

So i'm 19 years old and my parents still track my phone with the share my location thing on iPhones, she tracks my every movement, and I'm home for the summer and can't do anything without her tracking me 24/7. And when I turn it off she flips the f*** out and I don't know what to do. My friends want to hang out but I can barely out past 8 o'clock without her getting an attitude and I'm a male. Also, girls would want to chill to and I like older women. I'm on her phone line but I pay my own bill. I can't tell the girls that 22+ " my mom said I can't leave the house". I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
Added (1). Over protective mom keeps tracking my phone ( i'm 19 years old male)? I'm home for the summer for college

Read more: Over protective mom keeps tracking my phone ( i'm 19 years old male)?